Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best natural but flawless looking foundation?

I need a new foundation because I've just run out, I usually use MAC Studio Sculpt but it's really heavy, shiny and looks like you're wearing way too much even if I only use little amounts. I want a foundation which makes me look flawless but relatively natural, more of a matte look. I don't really have oily skin or dry skin and my skin's quite good, one spot every month or so maybe but thats it. Any recommendations?Best natural but flawless looking foundation?
bare minerals is amazingBest natural but flawless looking foundation?
surprising, i love MAC maybe try their studio fix?





i have pretty good skin too and i hate it when my makeup makes me look shiny because i don't have oily skin!





In experience, the best makeup/foundation i've ever used was Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation (DiorSkin Nude comes in second for me). it's light, long wearing, flawless and absolutely perfect. i def. you can get from sephora for $40 pricey but its completely worth it.





just make sure you have a light loose powder to finish up with and you'll look flawless.





hope i helped!
NARS,by far.


they have such high quality makeup,its unreal. they are very expensive. foundation runs at $40-50. but it worth it for all their products. they look natural and they blend right into your skin. there are 16-20 different colors to choose from and the best part is that you dont have to use brushes because their foundations are made to be applied with your hands since your skin warms it before you put it on your face,making it even easier to blend.





stay away from MAC. their foundations clog pores,and cause breakouts even if your skin isnt sensitive. makeup artists have told me that MAC cosmetics are good for on camera but for everyday wear,they are too heavy. hope that helps(:


hayley
I recommend Dinair Airbrush Makeup kit. Airbrushing make up is always a good choice when you want a flawless coverage. Since you mix your own foundation color, it always matches your skin.





Check out the following link. I think this is the best for make your skin look flawless.





http://www.palazah.com/aircessories/dina鈥?/a>
Bare Mineral's and the MAC foundation is great too. I use both on my clients and they always appear flaweless!
M.A.C minerlized skin finish liquid. it works really good :) i recommened useing the mac 187 to striple it on and then blens with a foundation brush. hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment