Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best powder foundation to cover up your flaws, looks natural and that is cheap?

I am tan so it can't make my face look orange either. Or powdery. I don't like liquid because it looks cakey and sweats off. Please help me =)) thank you for your help if you answer this!!What is the best powder foundation to cover up your flaws, looks natural and that is cheap?
I like this stuff from Sallys beauty supply and it looks natural and covers up imperfectiions its called natural rice dual wet%26amp;dry foundation because you can get the sponge wet or just use it dry i hope i helpedWhat is the best powder foundation to cover up your flaws, looks natural and that is cheap?
best powder fountain thats cheap is Physicians minerals





best powder foundation is Bare Minerals
prestige or l'oreal

No comments:

Post a Comment