Thursday, January 7, 2010

Natural looking foundation drugstore) for 16 yeear old?

I want somthing that couldv ery well pass as not wearing any makeup..I dont want people to see it.








I want light to medium coverage ( I dont like tinted moisterizers by the way)





and I cant pay more than aobut 10 bucks for it








I dont really like powder foundaitons because yu rn out of them to fast and they dont look naturalNatural looking foundation drugstore) for 16 yeear old?
Maybelline New York Dream Matte MousseNatural looking foundation drugstore) for 16 yeear old?
hmm...revlon makes a good liquid foundation called Colorstay. it's supposed to be a dupe for MAC's studio fix fluid. it also comes in two formations - Combination/Oily and Normal/Dry. Im not sure about the coverage it gives, but here are a lot of reviews on this site:
Loreal's True Match Foundation
ALMAY has a decent one. Also Max Factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment