Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a foundation with heavy coverage that will look natural and won't clog my pores?

Preferrably it would also make my skin look kind of luminescent, but it doesn't have to. I've seen a lot of girls who wear mac foundations but it looks pretty fake and cakey. My biggest worry tho is that it will clog my pores and make me break out.





Any help is appreciated. :)What is a foundation with heavy coverage that will look natural and won't clog my pores?
try MAC full coverage foundation its good i have it ;)





tip to get the perfect shade is matching it to you neck





try it have fun ^_^What is a foundation with heavy coverage that will look natural and won't clog my pores?
I wouldn't recommend any Maybelline/Cover-Girl. Sorry for being difficult, but their cosmetics are of poor quality and won't work with your skin effectively. The liquid foundation I use is very good, and it's from the Face Shop. It cost $35 (AUS) which is affordable and it's also in a relatively large bottle. It provides an even coverage which is enough for me, but if you want something more opaque I would consider a cream-textured foundation. I always apply my foundations with a flat, square makeup sponge which you can purchase a bag of for under $5. I dispose of mine every 3-4 applications for hygiene purposes, and also because they generally start to collect a build-up of makeup, which doesn't help with an even coverage. You cannot evenly apply makeup with your fingers and expect it to turn out like how it would after using a sponge. The results are completely different.





If you're prepared to spend more, I suggest MAC or Napoleon Perdis. As for the girls that wear cakey MAC foundation/concealer, they're probably A) Using the wrong type of foundation or B) applying it without knowing how.





There are three types of foundations - Liquid, Cream and Powder. Each type of foundation has three coverage levels - Sheer, Medium and Heavy. The people you were talking about were probably wearing a Heavy Cream foundation which, I can tell you, is not a good look for everyday wear. I sometimes wear Napoleon Perdis foundation and it doesn't appear cakey. Go to a shop that sells their cosmetics and ask them if they could help you pick out the right colour and type for you. Napoleon and MAC's foundations range from $40 to $70, but you are definitely paying for quality. Get oil-free makeup and wash it off before bed every night. That will prevent breakouts :)
I use Maybeleine Instant Age Rewind Even though I'm only 18 haha but it works wonders! I've been using this for a while now and it never cakes up and it looks really natural. I only use that for the blemishes then I use a mineral powder on top of it; I use Trueblend microminerals. I swear by these products, I love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment