Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls - how do some of you achieve that natural look even with foundation on?

For me, it always either looks like I have too little or not enough foundation on. How do I achieve a nice balance - covering up my blemishes but not looking caked on?Girls - how do some of you achieve that natural look even with foundation on?
I just use moisturizer, and then wait 15 minutes until it is absorbed in my skin (or else the makeup sticks to it and gets patchy) then use a powder foundation. It's not too thick or hard to spread, it comes with a sponge in it, and i just spread it out. If i don't use moistuizer, my skin is dry and the powder actually looks powdery and gross, but it ends up looking smooth if i do it that way. Its not amazing for really brutal pimples, but for my overall skin it works. I just use cover-up and then foundation on the actaul blemishes.


Hope this helps!


Good Luck xoxo!Girls - how do some of you achieve that natural look even with foundation on?
i recommend cover girl AquaSmooth. i love this product. it's really easy to put on and the coverage is buildable without looking like its caked on. it looks really natural so it won't look like you have tons of make up on. i use it with one of the cover girl pressed powders and it looks great.
put some concealer on your blemishes or just a a light coverage mineral foundation, maybelline has a good one. dip your brush LIGHTLY in it and blow on it to get more product off. just dont use a lot.


make sure its your skin tone, though. thats very important.





then, use a nude gloss or a light pink one and one coat of mascara. instead of mascara, you can just line your waterline with black or brown mascara.
Dont use foundation as a concealer. Use some concealer on your blemishes and dab, dont rub. Then use a really light mineral foundation instead of a cakey thick one. All you need is enough to hide discoloration.





Sometimes, for me anyways, when I know I have makeup on, I feel like its too thick, even when its not. Just make sure its not in your head. Good luck!
i use a primer [Lorac's Aquaprime]


then i use Lancome's Corrector concealer


then Chanel's Teint Naturel foundation





i don't usually use powder, if i do, just in my t-zone area, this way my skin looks silky and the primer helps it all stay in place





the key to it all is to use good healthy products so you dont end up looking cakey
All you have to do is moisturize first, then put on a thin layer of foundation. then put on a lipstick thats not so dark colored. thats what i do, but its different for different people. the most important is to make sure your foundation matches your skin color though!


hope it helps!
You should try a spray on foundation. It covers everything up but is still really light.


I use one by ERA that is amazing!


It is a bit tough to get used to applying at first, but after a few tries you will love it!!!
I use mineral powder foundation instead of normal liquid foundation. It gives good coverage without being ';cakey';. I know what you mean though...before I starting using mineral powder, foundation always looked extremely thick on me.





I use Revlon Mineral Powder.
use water based foundations with no oil





i recommend maybelline's pure makeup .. i've used it for like a year now.. it's amazing and it looks so natural. doesn't cause pimples either cause it's non-comedogenic


good luck :)
It won't let me put the answer here, so I'll put this on and then edit my answer.


Well, it didn't let me do that, so I'll e-mail it to you.
Try blending some liquid foundation with a little moisturizer. The foundation won't be quite as heavy.
use a tinted moisturizer and a nude lipstick.
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment