Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the most natural looking foundation?

Everyone foundation I've used looks caked on. Whats the most natural-looking one?What's the most natural looking foundation?
cement or cinder blocksWhat's the most natural looking foundation?
Try a tinted moisturizer or a sheer to medium coverage foundation. I like the natural look also and I've discovered that matte foundations work beautiful for that. I'm a combination to oily skin and (Origins Reflection Perfection) worksperfect for me. I also use (Origins Halo) for a little glow just on my cheeks, nose, and chin.
I use Clinique Moisture sheer tint, which is oil free and concealer where needed.
I like L'Oreal True Match makeup. I used the website to determine what kind of skintone you have (light to dark) and if you have cool, warm or neutral skin. I thought it was helpful, there were tips and pictures to reference. I only went with True Match because I'd heard good things about it, matching wise, anyway. They list all the products your results say would look best on you, so you know what to look for when you go shopping.





As for caking it on, I'd just use it where you feel you need it, and if it matches your skin well, it shouldn't even be too much of a problem.
use almay the kinda that comes out white and blends with your skin tone! its awesome dont use a lot use lightly or try powder :) i think the almay stuff is called tru blend, or try neutrogena :) :) and the cream matte mousse works realy good idk who its by thou!
Try one shade lighter than your skin. If you can, try some at any beauty consultant's spot, so you will have many choices and some 'professional' advise, usually for free.
MARY - KAY
Arbonne International's Mineral Based Powder. In order to purchase the powder, you have to go through a consultant.
A tinted moisturizer will give your skin a more even tone while not looking like you have foundation on. Try Stila Illuminating Foundation or Smashbox Backdrop Cooling Tint. These both are amazing!
any kind of tinted moisterizer .n use powder for ur nose...=]
If you want heavy coverage, I'm afraid it'll always look caked on.





My suggestion is to layer it. Do a light sheer layer, and then do light add-ons in spots that need fixing.





It's better to let a little bit of ';bad'; uneven skin show through, and make it look more natural, than to try and get the perfectly matte, one-colour face.





Try sheer-to-medium coverage.





Cargo liquid foundation (oil free) works pretty good, and can be buildable.





Or an even more sheer one is mineral powder (bare escentuals keeps getting rave reviews, but I find it too sheer myself, and would need a LOT of layering to get more coverage. Try jane iredale).
I personally love bare minerals.. it looks more natural because powder is easy to blend in to your own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment