Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats a good natural foundation that i can apply on my face so it can hide my redness & blemishes?

not for the sake of tone-ing my face, but to hide blemishes %26amp; doesnt cloge up my pores %26amp; make my face looks flakey %26amp;%26amp; fake.!Whats a good natural foundation that i can apply on my face so it can hide my redness %26amp; blemishes?
Contact a local Mary Kay consultant if your at least 18. If you are under 18 you will have to have your mom set up an appointment. She will give you a free facial and will teach you how to apply your makeup. She will also match a foundation the same as your skin tone so it won't look like you are wearing makeup. All this is free. You are more than welcome to purchase products from her during your session. You can actually try it before you buy it. Also Mary Kay offer a 100 percent money back guarantee.Whats a good natural foundation that i can apply on my face so it can hide my redness %26amp; blemishes?
I love Bare Minerals....if you goto Sephora or Ulta, they will give you a free demo! It's very light %26amp; it does cost a little more, but you don't use as much as you would the other stuff. Also I wore liquid foundation for 10+yrs....after wearing Bare Mineral, I would not go back.....liquid just feels too heavy.
clinique is always good you just need to ask the sales associate and they'll give you the perfect one that matches your skin type and tone i love it because it isnt so heavy and isnt horrible for my skin
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment