Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation really work?

Yes. I have used it before. It works well. I hope this helps. Does Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation really work?
Yes, it does! I use it almost every day. It's great for nice, light coverage. Before I started using this stuff, I used both liquid and powder foundation. It looked fine, but it was a lot of work, and I sweat off a lot of it. Beyond natural is much lighter, and it feels like it's not even on. You should definitely try it! :)Does Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation really work?
i don't know, i've never tried it


but you might know the answer 2 my question, plz help!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well my bff said that it did but i never used it!
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment