Thursday, January 7, 2010

Foundation or concealer that looks natural?

Something thats easy to find like at wal mart or target.


i have sort of dark circles and want my face to look natural





can you recommend any? about how much?Foundation or concealer that looks natural?
Almay Nearly Naked is great! It is very light and natural looking. It covers any dark spots I might have on my face and I can also put it under my eyes if they look tired. I love the stuff and it looks way better than most liquid foundations and definetly better than powder. It's about $10.Foundation or concealer that looks natural?
You should use Revlon. All though it is the most expensive foundation out of all store bought make-up.......it's the best and it covers up all marks and dark circles under eyes too.
Any foundation of concealer looks natural as long as you know how to wear it.If youre going to wear foundation apply it over your whole face even your eyelids and under your eyebrows.Make sure you put it on in good lighting and rub it in good so you dont have a makeup line or blotches.


After you apply your foundation put on the concealer.If you wear just concealer it will look uneven.


I would recommend loreal paris truematch.Im very satisfied with this product. Though be carefull not to apply to much.To find your right color test it on the inside of your wrist.


I hope I could help you in finding what your looking for.As long as you apply the right amount and use the right shade it will look very natural.I cannot remember the exact price but each is about eight dollars which is not to pricey at all.


You may find you would be more satisfied with another product but as long as you follow these tips you should be okay.
I have Revlon matte finish, and it looks really natural on me. I got it a little lighter than my skin and it still looks natural.


I think for dark circles you have to use concealor, i have horrible dark eye circles too.

No comments:

Post a Comment