Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which type of foundation is more natural looking?

i have tried powder(bare minerals), liquid, and now im trying to use the compact kind with the sponge by covergirl.Which type of foundation is more natural looking?
I use clinique %26amp; my mom really likes it she said it looks natural %26amp; blends in pretty well . Try blending it with your skin make sure it's close as your skin color .Which type of foundation is more natural looking?
Clinique looks so natural that when I wear it people don't believe I'm wearing make-up. I have a friend who doesn't wear make-up because of her religious beliefs, and when I wear Clinique she does not believe me that I'm wearing foundation; she thinks I've had some kind of awesome facial that cleared up my skin and that I just don't want to let her in on the secret.





Also, Sonia Kashuk, which you can get a Target, is very very natural looking.





And Almay makes these foundations that are supposed to be all natural, they come in pink and white recyclable tubes, and that is what I am using right now and when I put it on it is so light and airy that I don't look or even feel like I've got make-up on.
Minerals are the most natural all the way, and the least natural is liquid.
Bare Minerals I believe is more natural looking, if you blend it well with your skin. I personally use liquid [Clinque] and it seems very natural.





Good luck!


鈾
Bare Eccentials is the way to go, u can even sleep in it! Great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment