Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you put foundation on for a natural look?

I am using a Loreal brand of foundation and it works great! But the problem is my cheeks for some reason always red. But when I put the foundation on I still see red from my cheeks till I put on the powder. Any tips?How do you put foundation on for a natural look?
you need to put a good moisturizer before applying foundation on; this will make it look natural. also for the red spots on your cheeks put concealer on them and then put powder over them.How do you put foundation on for a natural look?
I have that too. I actually don't mind it though. You can try applying some powder or blush. Try finding a blush thats a tan color. Also, bronzer is good, you can try applying a touch of that to the red.

No comments:

Post a Comment