Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best cheap shine control foundation?

What is the best foundation that is fairly cheap, and you can find at most drug stores? My sister also has a very shiny face, so what is the best one to help against that? thanks for your helpBest cheap shine control foundation?
I use max faxtor reaveal, its really really good and only 拢6 a bottleBest cheap shine control foundation?
i use herbal essences
I would try Max Factor Lasting Performance. It may be hard to match a deeper skin tone in that brand though, just to warn you ahead of time. It's about 8 dollars US.
also max factor
I really like the colorstay foundations by CoverGirl and I absolutley Coty Airspun powder in either a translucent natural color it will say something like that on the bottom. It is a loose powder and it costs about 6 dollars. I put this on after my foundations and somtimes if I can touch up with it I will. I would also try blotting papers.





Good luck--Jammie
cheap isnt really the way to go sometimes. I have a very oily skin, and ive looked at everything. I have found that its a process. I use proactive in the morning, and about 15 minutes later i start putting on my makeup. I use a mineral talc, something from phycsians formula, its about 10 bucks, can be found at walgreens, walmart, and most stores. I think the secret is, to keep your face clean, wash it daily, get a scrub and scrub it once a week, keep your hair washed every other day. keep your face mosturized, and use a good base! good luck!
Colorstay by Revlon. This not only keeps the oil at bay, it stays on forever-
Jane Powder works amazing and it's only a few dollars.
http://covergirl.com/cgcollection/face/f鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment