Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do i need to use an anti shine gel before a foundation primer or only foundation primer is enough?

I have a combination skin with an oily T-zone so need something which stops my make up from melting during d day.Do i need to use an anti shine gel before a foundation primer or only foundation primer is enough?
I'd use it before.Do i need to use an anti shine gel before a foundation primer or only foundation primer is enough?
i use Smashbox Face Primer; it's clear and comes in a glass bottle (you can get it at sephora.com). I have oily skin and this product is a miracle!! it leaves your skin feel velvety soft and shine free. It's perfect. I also break out out now and then and this product does not irritate my skin...a little pricey (i think maybe 25.00), but if you are really concerned with making sure your skin isnt oily or shiny then this is an amazing product!!!
Keep blot papers with you throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment