Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best foundation for oily skin and blemishes? light and wont shine?

I have oily skin and a few blemishes. I want a foundation that covers but is light. I don't want to reapply. I've tried Lancome and Clinique. I had a hard time finding a shade light enough for my skin.Best foundation for oily skin and blemishes? light and wont shine?
Try Prescriptives it has good coverage and they will help you find a shade that is good for you they also custom blend shades.Best foundation for oily skin and blemishes? light and wont shine?
if you want bestbeauty tips


http://www.freewebs.com/beautycareinfo
Try maybelline. it's light and will definetly not shine. specially for oily skin.
I think Revlon has got skinlights it gives shine and good thing is that it's for oily skin it comes in the powder form and you can use it instead of foundation. Diana of london, Loreal also has got some thing as such and I recommend you to use powdered foundation trather than liquid for your skin type and usually pearl sort of shades would go for very fair complexioned people.
Bare Esscentials...love it.. www.sephora.com
oil-free moisturizer( or none) and then revlon colorstay. Then maybelline shine free loose powder. Bare minerals won't have the coverage. I use the 'buff' in the colorstay and the ' light ' in the powder.
Wash your face frequently with cold water and use a face pack of grated apple. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for oily skin at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/oilyskin.htm鈥?/a> .
if you have ever heard of aloette or bare minerals they are all natural and help with blemishes and other things
I'd Suggest maybelline - dream matte mousse





Its a mousse foundation


But if you dont want your skin to be oily then try putting on Ella Bache Creme Intex No.2 on for a first layer and the foundation on top. or you could use face powder.


Ella bache is an excellent quality brand for beauty, it will get rid of your pimples and blemishes while ur wearing foundation.
true macth from loreal.......... its not cakey
I would recommend 2 products.


1. Arbonne's ';Intelligence'; personalizer. It's a plant and mineral based powdery product that goes on BEFORE moisturizer or foundation. It helps control shine all day, and its greeish tint helps even out skin tone.


2. Arbonne's Mineral Powder foundation. Light and Airy, no mineral oil, petrochemicals, or animal byproducts.


Kinda like Bare Minerals, but better and half the price!


See my profile for order info!
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, it stays on all day and doesn't cause shine for the best result put it on with a damp sponge.
You should try a think powder foundation..it's great for oily skin because it does not have the liquid consistancy but it does not feel like a mask





I use one by Clinique and MAC has a good one too





Alsoo, go see a dermatoligist...they can reccomend great products to clear up oily skin
I worked as a print and a runway model for over 10 years and I swear by Cover Girl (the ones in tubes). They always change names, but the make up is pretty much the same. Use loose powder to seal it and you'll get a flawless finish....
I recommend that you use Avon,Aveeno,or Clearisil it's very good for your skin %26amp; for your foundation try prescriptives. (The best I've used!)

No comments:

Post a Comment