Monday, December 28, 2009

I am 13 and need a NATURAL foundation that controls shine and preferably stays on?

Hi there, I just have finished answering a cosmetic question for someone. I'm a professional make up artist %26amp; also have a 13yr old daughter.





The foundation that I have given my daughter to use is a MINERAL FOUDNATION. Please make sure you read the information on the package that it says something like '; does not contain any irritants, or all natural';





I know when your young, you don't have alot of money to spend, but I STRONGLY suggest trying to stay away from cheeper brands because the use these ';irritants'; to keep the cost of their product down.





Great ones to try are L'Oreal, Revlon %26amp; if you can get it in your area or order it online ( with the help of mom %26amp; her credit card, if that's a option) BARE MINERALS/BARE ESSENTIALS .





Even if you don't order it online, they have a great color guide to help you pick your best color.





Anymore questions, please feel free to email me @ : geminiphs@hotmail.com





I hope I was able to help my dear :)I am 13 and need a NATURAL foundation that controls shine and preferably stays on?
CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control works really well at oil control and is natural. i happen to have shine in my t-zone, and it works well for me. unfortunately, the foundation is really hard to get out of the glass bottle. what i do is pour it into the cap and then dip my wedge sponge into that. then i pour the excess back into the bottle. it's a little messy but the foundation is good enough that it makes up for it.I am 13 and need a NATURAL foundation that controls shine and preferably stays on?
i use this power stuff from boots it called natural collection, its boots own brand, it blends in well, makes me look flawless, and i have oily skin! my mates used to make fun of me coz i had shiny patches, so i bought some of the natural collection pressed power and that works fine, its really fine, it absorbs to oil, it doesnt make you look cakey or orange, and it doesnt cause spots, when i first started using it, it cleared the spots up!





its about £2 at boots so its cheap but good for me!
i use L'oreal true match powder foundation
i use clinique compact and it works for me...it doesn't look like ur wearing any makeup at all...which makes me happy : )
Dream Matte Moose, In my opinion, dont use make up till ya older because your skin wont be that nice when your older!
try miss sporty foundation


its not shiny and helps with spots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment