Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best natural looking foundation?

when ever i go to school, my foundation always smears off around my nose and cheeks. my skin at the end of the day looks oily and pink and my pores are so big.





i want a foundation that looks natural and lasts. also, if i got a primer and would that help with this problem.What is the best natural looking foundation?
As AGG DOLL said, primers help. You can try the ones she suggested or try something like Avon magic face protector. Get some blotting papers. i never leave home without.What is the best natural looking foundation?
Primers do help. I use a brand called Model's Prefer with a Mary Kay powder to set the foundation. It stays on all day and I never have the pink skin problem (cuz Im white and I do have acne). Mineral powders tend to stay on the best and keep from the oily skin problem.
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment