Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the most natural looking foundation?

I only really need it to cover redness and even out skin tone. I have dry skin and I guess that is the reason cover girl powder foundation looks chalky on me. But None of the drugstore brands ever really worked for me. I don't really like Bare Minerals. In my opinion the only reason it looks natural is because it barley makes a difference. I am thinking about Mac cuz I use that a few years ago.Should I get studio fix, moisture blend, or studio tech?What is the most natural looking foundation?
For that dry skin use cream.


For your foundation the one I use and it matches your skin tone is cover girl trublend and it works like magic, no lie


I use it all the time and it get rid of redness and matches everyone skin tone..What is the most natural looking foundation?
BB creams! :)





The BB Cream, aka Blemish Balm, is the hottest beauty product in Asia right now. It has the advantages of both a makeup and skincare product. It can even out skintone, camouflage undereye circles, acne scars and add radiance to the skin without the heavy mask-like effects of a foundation.





http://lavidafashionistas.blogspot.com/
Get one of those liquid foundations that adjust to your skin tone. My mom has that and it's really good/blends in nicely.
Try clinique


OR


Revlon colorstay foundation
id say bare minerals


ive tried it but i didnt like it


it was expensive too
air

No comments:

Post a Comment