Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best foundation to have natural flawless looking skin?

I tried the Dream Matte Mousse... it looks fake


I tried the Bare Minerals...it was expensive and did nothing


What looks natural?What is the best foundation to have natural flawless looking skin?
Are you looking for any coverage at all? light, medium, and full coverage requires difference types of foundation. I have a basic procedure for natural looking skin without foundation (For light to medium coverage only). Mix make up base (aka primer) with tinted moisturizer. For more coverage, you can add a drop of foundation.





Few recommendations for primer:


Laura Geller Spackle- gives skin a glossy glow


Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - very light, makes your skin look ';air brushed';


DHC Q10 Moist Color Base SPF 30+ - color corrector with UV protection.





Recommendations for Tinted Moisturizer


Bobbi Brown: Natural Finish, lightweight


Laura Mercier: Doll like finish, adds Glow to your skin, light weight


Paula Dorf: Powder Finish but very natural. A little bit more coverage than the other two


I also hear Stila's Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer is pretty good too. I think it gives a glowing effect. I've try it once, forgot about what's so special about this one. sorry =p





You also want to make sure your make up stays on fresh all day.


- Dior's HydrAction Deep Hydration Refreshing Spray, resets your make up, your skin will look so smooth like you just put on your make up. Great for hydration.


- Make Up For Ever Mist %26amp; Fix, spray this after you finish with your make up. It's like a shield that will protect your skin and your make up.





Buying all these products are big investment, you should really try it in the store first, then buy it. Or if you really have the courage, ask the store clerk for samples, if they have any. Have fun hunting =)What is the best foundation to have natural flawless looking skin?
jlassier, I've used aularale cosmetics for years now and absolutely love it. Check out their website at aularale.com/7002, I'm sure you'll find everything you need.
not to wear any, is the most natural way =]
Loreal True Match N3
no makeup
The BEST foundation ever is the Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation from Bee-Luscious. It gives you a very natural look because it has no talc (makes you look ghostly), no bismuth (shiny heavy metal found in most cosmetics and potentially dangerous) and no oils (makes your foundation look cakey). Look up Bee-Luscious on Google.
I think Clinique is great, It is light and it has things in it that are helpful to your skin. I always get compliments about how pretty my face is. I have to tell people it's make-up. The cool thing about Clinique is that they will help you pick the right foundation, and they will make your face up for free if you let them. Try it...I don't think you'll be disappointed.
I'm looking for something too, but so far Almay has come sooooooooo close it's ridiculus. It might work for your skin, but for my skin I had to use a primer because my skin would absorb it and that would make it cake, but if your skin doesn't absorb things as fast as mine does it would look FANTASTIC! (Don't get the smart shade stuff though)
I love make-up and the BEST foundation I have ever tried is The FACE shop's PHYTOGENIC Foundation.. Its liquid in form and very easy to apply and even in the face.. it looks really natural just pick up the right color for your skin which I think they have 7 or 8 kinds to match closely different skin types, and it has SPF10 so you get some skin protection when you use it.. It's really nice! I don't really know if there is a face shop in your country or near your place so you can check it in the net. its not that expensive compared to bare minerals but it costs more than the dream matte mousse .. (';,)
Before any foundation a good layer of moisturizer helps me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment