Monday, December 28, 2009

Is the new Max Factor Natural Minerals foundation good?

I need a new one and would like to know what you thought about it and if it's worth the price or if there is better ones you've tried?


Thanks :DIs the new Max Factor Natural Minerals foundation good?
Yeah but Rimmel's New Lasting Finish Minerals Foundation is just as good and it cheaper!Is the new Max Factor Natural Minerals foundation good?
I haven't tried it, but I would suggest Almay foundation. I use their Clear Complexion line and it lasts all day and covers great! Here are all of the Almay foundations so you can pick the one that works best for you:


http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catsub.aspx鈥?/a>


They have Line Smoothing foundation, Pure Blends, Clear Complexion, Smart Shade, etc., so I'm sure you'll find something you like!


It's definetly worth the price.





Good luck!
Bare Minerals is alot better all the mineral make ups came from there
visit the following url
I think I'm going to try it too - I need a new one and don't want to break out.....all of the 'long lasting' liquid foundations tend to make me break out.
i love mine :D
i got it the other they day and i think it really good :G

No comments:

Post a Comment