Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I find an all natural foundation?

I like bareminerals, but I'm looking for something that does not require three layers of powder.Where can I find an all natural foundation?
Origins has very good makeup. They are a little pricey, but its worth it!Where can I find an all natural foundation?
zia
According to my wife, Mary Kay Cosmetics has the best foundation you can find, and it's been rated as the #1 skin care and cosmetics in sales in the United States for the past 14 years.





She said that depending on your skin type, you might want to try either the medium-coverage foundation, or Normal-To-Oily Skin, or the Full-Coverage foundation for normal to dry skin. It's a liquid foundation that is transfer resistant and light weight.





For additional information, you can go to the website below, click on ';Color';, then click on ';Foundations';
you can get mary kay b/c they hav good natural foundations

No comments:

Post a Comment