Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I make my foundation look natural?

I use a dime sized amount of foundation, it looks good when I put it on but when I look at it 20 minutes later my face is orange!


How can I prevent this from happening?


What foundation will give me nice coverage and not make my face orange?How do I make my foundation look natural?
Mineral Makeup is the holy grail of foundations as they really cover well, have minimal amount of ingredients and can make anyone look good. Having said that not all are created equal. The best I have come across (and I have used many) is Faerie Organic Minerals. They are light, airy, cover amazing and just blend into your natural skin leaving you look flawless and glowy. I use their celebrity airbrush minerals daily and you can't even tell I am wearing makeup. They have a free sample kit so you can try several colors all at once before buying the full size. I used my samples for over a month. You can get them here........http://www.faerieorganic.com trust me you will love them.How do I make my foundation look natural?
Like sarah said, find a better shade. but also, look at what type you are using. liquid, powder, cream? make sure it matches with your skin type.


liquid goes on the sheerest so it is less noticeable but still gives coverage. if that is still too orange, mix the foundation with normal moisturizer to make it thinner.
Liquid foundations are a little more convenient to find in stores but tend to not blend well. And because liquid when mixed with sweat it can run and you will always have a line of demarcation unless you put some on the neck area. The new rage and breakthrough in makeup that can help solve your problem would be Bare minerals. Its a light mineral makeup that is also creamy and not dry feeling. It blends well into the skin, no line of demarcation, there's a variety of colors so its guaranteed to have a shade for pretty much every one and it has spf. While wearing it also improves your skin and is rated number 1. So try and I hope this helped.
It sounds to me like your using the wrong color or a bad brand of foundation.


Try using Covergirl True Blend. It matches your skin tone perfectly and gives a good amount of coverage but I recommend using concealer on areas you need full coverage (dark circles, pimples,etc).
';Making your mark in life is all about the choices you make. The right color can change everything. The right attitude can open any door.';





Here is my beauty secret:





Wedge Sponges! They work great, and for a natural, beautiful look, wet the sponge with water or Mac's Fix +. It works amazing-ly!
you probably just bought a sucky foundation that gets darker with moisture. if you really like that formula then buy it in a shade lighter or try the mixing it with sunscreen trick. i've tried that one- it does make it lighter but i didnt like the coconut smell on my face =)';
get your undertone figured out by a makeup person from the mall. and ask what color shade you have. * i just use the color of the underside of my arm and it works. match up your under forearm and the shade of your foundation*





the trick is to get GOOD fondation. like trumatch from walmart.
try bare escentuals loose mineral powder foundation. it has GREAT coverage, and it feels like you're not wearing anything. so light!
you're using cheap foundation. Once on your skin the pigments start to oxidize, that's why the colour changes.





Try going to an upscale department store and having the makeup counter lady choose the colour for you.
You don't have the right shade, it is too dark. Find the right shade and it won't make you look orange.
use mineral foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment