Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats the best foundation out there for sensitive skin? A good sheer foundation, natural looking. ?

I've used Almay clear complexion makeup for yeaaaaars. I have good skin, because i use differin gel. I do have sensitive skin. I want to change foundation because I feel like the acne medication in the makeup is making my skin a little dry..just want something sheer, yet covers well and wont make me break out. ThanksWhats the best foundation out there for sensitive skin? A good sheer foundation, natural looking. ?
I have SUPER sensitive red dry skin %26amp; PurMinerals 4 in 1 Foundation SPF 15 iz the best I've ever tried %26amp; I've tried em all! Plus its mineral and good 4 skin! :)Whats the best foundation out there for sensitive skin? A good sheer foundation, natural looking. ?
my nan got me this lovely one from benefit and you only get 2 different shades (a light and a dark one) the foundation actually matches your skin tone it will blend in with it and its a great cover up and feels lovely and light on your skin and after you have put it on it leaves your skin with a soft silky touch its lovely i would recommend it to anyone hope i helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment