Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shine control to put under foundation?

My face is as shiny as a newly waxed floor at the end of my school day...it is so embarrassing...does anyone know a really good shine control or a really good oil control or something like that that will last all day? What is the best shine control to put under foundation?
I really like BareEscentuals Mineral Veil.....does wonders for me.





Make sure you're following a skincare regimen tailored to your skin type though....and make sure you're not getting superoily skin because you're not moisturizing. Sounds counterproductive, but say if you're using superdrying products on your skin, and you're not putting *any* moisture back, then your skin is going to ';rebel'; and make MORE oil to make up for the loss of moisture. Use an oil-free, noncomedonegenic moisturizer along with your daily regimen. I put it on before Mineral Veil (let it sink into your skin first) then go on with the rest of my makeup.....
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment