Thursday, December 24, 2009

Itchy lips clear liquid oozes out of lips?

My lips(NOT SKIN AROUND LIPS) feel itchy and tingly. It was unbearable only once, and when it was unbearable there was drops of clear liquid oozing out (on the lip) i put on chapstick and it burnt even moreee.And i put vaseline on after. (is that bad to put on?) If this helps- I remember days earlier I srubbed my lips with sugar- I think i may have scrubbed too hard?


SO what is this on my lips? what can i do to make it better?





%26amp; I haven't dared to touch it/scratch it so its getting a little better.


But i'm afraid it might progress to be something worse...Itchy lips clear liquid oozes out of lips?
whoa..that sounds serious..You should def see a doctor..Itchy lips clear liquid oozes out of lips?
does sound pretty serious , sounds like allergic reaction and irritation to that reacted site! try taking over the counter benydryl (counteracts allergic reactions) to see if the itching and redness subsides , but it sounds like its infected and u may need some pennicillin or keflex ... go see the doc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment