Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can i put liquid cover-up on my lips?

i dont know...it seems a little weird, but i don't really like the particular color of my lips. so is it a hazard to put makeup on lips?





btw the cover-up is ';lancome cover-up in peach';Can i put liquid cover-up on my lips?
It's ok to put cover-up on your lips. Actually, a lot of people use their liquid concealer or foundation on their lips to achieve the ';nude lips'; look. Of course, if you're going to do this, have some short of lip primer or lip balm as a base, and I suggest topping it with a clear lip gloss?Can i put liquid cover-up on my lips?
not a hazarad..i just think it would look odd..unless u put on only a little bit, and maybe if it had red undertones.





definetelty top it up with lipglosss

No comments:

Post a Comment