Friday, December 18, 2009

I have these bumps on my upper lip and they're clear and filled with liquid... help 10 points!?

its on the right side of my upper lip, there's these little bumps all clustered together in that area, they kind of hurt when i touch them, they look like they're filled with some kind of liquid. its near the fold like where my top and bottom lip meet. im kinda scared. please help?!I have these bumps on my upper lip and they're clear and filled with liquid... help 10 points!?
i get those too. just wash them and they will go away trust me. it takes 10 to 15 days...Hop it help (:I have these bumps on my upper lip and they're clear and filled with liquid... help 10 points!?
You should definitely go and see a dermatologist. It seems like there is a chance that you might have a herpes simplex strain, which is a form of venereal disease (an STD). You can get this from oral sex or kissing someone who has a herpes outbreak on their mouth. Either way a dermatologist will be able to diagnose whatever you may be suffering from. I suggest you go as soon as possible.
HERPES __COLD SORES___ YOU KISS SOMEONE DIRTY
this is gonna sound weird but if your are sexuality active then it might be a std
cold sore :/ they suck but its NORMAL everyone gets them !! :]


they go away in half a week
WHITE HEADS!COLD SORES!


do you wear lipgloss?
pop them

No comments:

Post a Comment