Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a natural looking foundation that also provides good coverage?

i have no price range preferences. my skin is sometimes blotchy and prone to redness.Is there a natural looking foundation that also provides good coverage?
I have Maybelline's Dream Liquid foundation and it works great! It covers up my blotchyness and makes my skin looked airbrushed. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to wear a good primer in order for it to last 12 hours.





If you're looking for a mineral foundation, go for Everyday Minerals instead of Bare Minerals. BM has bismuth in it which irritates the skin, especially the redness you've been experiencing. If you do choose EM do you want to order a sample kit because they have so many different formulas and color choices that you don't want to waste your money with the wrong thing. You can get a free sample kit for around $3 shipping, which gives you 3 foundations, 1 blush, and 1 concealor. Everyday Minerals is pretty inexpensive too, especially for the quality!Is there a natural looking foundation that also provides good coverage?
I use BareEscentuals .. Bare Minerals foundation.


It's AMAZING. Before I used MAC, and it was heavy.. cakey looking.


I have redness too, mostly around my jawbone, and I'm really self-concious about it.


But I just got this foundation, and it's great!


It's a little messy being loose powder, and you need to make sure to MOISTURIZE before wearing it.


Plus if you have dry skin, it can maximize that...


But to cover redness and blotchy and look really really natural, definitely worth it.





It sells at Sephora for 30$ i think.
i have red cheeks as well,and freckles.:(





hmm,what I DO personally is get liquid foundation(neutrogena and it has salictic acid in it too prevent breakout) and i put it over the red area of my skin(or freckles),i then take BARE MINERAL makeup,and spread it all over my face(very natural looking) finally i take a bronzer and put it lightly around my red areas,so it just looks like i put bronzer on,this combo really helps.
Don't use Bare Minerals it contains Bismuth which is a skin irritant. Try Everyday Minerals instead. You can order a free sample kit. Which has your choice of 3 foundations, 1 blush, and 1 concealer. All you have to pay is about $3 for shipping. It lasts a longggg time. I've had mine for 3 months and i'm still on my first jar of foundation. I use it everyday.
make up forever's foundation has great coverage and it doesn't make your makeup look unnatural.
Revelon Color stay
i use covergirl. its pretty good and its inexpensive
bare minerals, but it is quite expensive.
tru blend by covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment