Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a great skin and looking for the best foundation/powder just to look polished and cover shine.?

Not the natural skin I am so proud of. I am 39 and don't like to much of anything on my face. Could you girls recomend something great (no bare minerals)!I have a great skin and looking for the best foundation/powder just to look polished and cover shine.?
Laura Mercier. You could use one of the loose powders in her line, and some have a natural SPF, and just apply it lightly.





yes, it is pricey, but I tried so many before that, wasted all the $$, and am happy with results from LM.I have a great skin and looking for the best foundation/powder just to look polished and cover shine.?
I use kms mineral essentials which is a pure mineral makeup. It is extremely lightwieght and looks completely natural. You can find them online, and they also sell their products on ebay as well.
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment