Monday, December 28, 2009

Who makes the best concealer and natural looking foundation?

clinique


perfectly real makeup


(allergy tested 100% fragrance free)


http://www.clinigue.comWho makes the best concealer and natural looking foundation?
I don't wear foundation but from what I've seen on other ppl, Bare Minerals is good, and so is Mac brand stuff.Who makes the best concealer and natural looking foundation?
L'Oreal True Match
MAC.
Best Concealer: mark Tru Lie Hook Up Concealer, Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
MAC Studio-Fix face makeup is absolutely amazing. I have a couple of acne scars and the makeup covers them all. Plus, the makeup matches almost perfectly to my skin tone so there is no line whatsoever. I strongly recommend this, as well as their other products too.
I find that the MAC makeup holds up best.
MAC 's the best
it's www.clinique.com by the way
Arbonne makes a great one. There's the Line defiance liquid foundation, stick foundation and mineral powder foundation. They all go on very sheer and light and blend into your natural skin tone ';disappearing'; while making your skin look flawless.





The mineral powder has an SPF of 15! It eliminates the need for a separate foundation, powder and sunscreen, it's my favorite by far!
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
Napoleon Perdis
I've been recommended everydayminerals, and I just placed an order myself. I order the free sample kit and the I can't believe it kit, and I can't wait till I get it. It's not that expencive, and they have A LOT of products and different shades for everyone.





www.everydayminerals.com





They even have a moneyback guarantee of your not satisfied. To me they look great!! Just browse around their page and you'll see.
I don't wear foundation, just Cover Girl tinted moisterizer, but I've tried lots of concealers and my favorite by far is Hard Candy's Out-Damn! Spot Concealer (you can get it at sephora!) It is amazing!
Bare Escentuals Bare minerals makeup. All products are 100% natural. They are the orignal creators of mineral makeup. The ';copycats'; such as sheer cover and philosopy don't hold up as well, and are not completly natural. I've been using this product for 4 years and I even sell it at a boutique for a living. I suggest you visit a Bare Escentuals boutique, Ulta or Sephora to get color matched. The experts there will even show you the application process and will teach you techniques. Good Luck!
Sheer Cover it's an As Seen on TV item that can be found at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Loreal true match and MAC concealer. They are top rated products!


See this source for why


http://www.beautyqa.com/top3.php

No comments:

Post a Comment