Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have oily skin and I cant find any foundation that will stop the shine?......?

I have oily skin and my face always shines...when i put on foundation it's so much worse. Does anyone know how I can solve this??? Please helpI have oily skin and I cant find any foundation that will stop the shine?......?
well if ur skin is raly oily i have 2 tell u dat u shud realy use a powder





the neutrogena mineral powder foundation works realy realy well! it gives great coverage and its lite weight and wnt feel all heavy on ur face





its only $8 at walmart and drug storesI have oily skin and I cant find any foundation that will stop the shine?......?
buy a shine control solution or mattifier to put on before your foundation, Boots do a No7 one that is really good!!! I was trying to find a picture online but i cant remember what it is called, but my friend has used it and she has the same problem she said it was excellent!





You don't need to put much on but it will make a big difference!! Also dust power over your face after you have put your foundation on





Hope this helps






I find that it also depends on what cleanser and moisturiser you use. Try using a mattifying cleanser and moisturiser and your skin may not be so shiny to start with. Then use an oil free foundation. You still might have to use powder during the day to keep the shine off though!
try stay tuned by origins, i love it. also, consider using a powder after you apply the liquid foundation, and also have those oil-blotting sheets handy, they work excellent, and can be bought at cvs or your local drugstore
Well, if you are determined to use just foundation, I would recommend Clinique foundation in the color that suits your skin best.
clinique, i have the same problem and they gave me foundation for oily skin
you should put powder on before your foundation and use a matted foundation
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment