Friday, December 18, 2009

Clear bubble inside my lip filled with clear liquid any ideas?

Hey thanks for taking the time to answer little background I started taking one a day mens energy and eccinachea pills to improve my health but it had a downturn. After a week or two I gained what looked to be a canker sore inside my lip but diddn't know what it was so I ripped it open it bled and went away for a bit. i discontinued the pills and it seemed to go away not sure of what it was I got original mens one a days and started to take them. The thing came back but this time as a bubble inside my lip. I've discontinued the pills again but now the bubble wont go away and I pop it numerous times with a needle and a clear liquid almost with an egg white consistency comes out. It has a strange taste too it I can't describe. Im just looking for some advice im alredy in some debt with the hospital and have no health insurance so im trying to stay away untill those bills are payed off any input would be appreciated!!!Clear bubble inside my lip filled with clear liquid any ideas?
It could be a damaged salivary duct. Did you bite your lip lately? Basically your salivary ducts carry saliva into your mouth. When they get damaged they fill up with saliva like a blister. You can get them removed if it gets too annoying. Mine just gets big and then breaks open. It comes and goes every month or so. It's nothing serious.Clear bubble inside my lip filled with clear liquid any ideas?
No offense but it might be herpes. Better have it check with a doctor and have it culture just to make sure. You might need antiviral meds.
I'd say it's a cold sore. I'd recommend putting cold sore ointment on it, and taking cold sore tablets. Works for me
cold sore... they hurt rele badly
probably a cold sore

No comments:

Post a Comment