Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best shine control foundation?

What is the best foundation that controls shine, but looks natural ? I don't want anything that clogs pores or irritates my skin. Also, I dont want anything that will give me pimples. I have enough of those without makeup.Thanks.Best shine control foundation?
I like Physician's Formula, followed by their mineral powder to put over my face. I like to use it especially during my pregnancies, because it's the one time I actually have breakouts. So the make-up is specifically formulated to be gentle on the skin, is non-hyperallergenic, and won't clog your pores..Best shine control foundation?
if you have oily skin like me maybe you can try revlon color stay to match your complexion. if works for me. use the color stay powder too.


try touching up during the day


also wash your face often.


the oil really helps to keep your skin supple though and supple skin sure looks younger.


try the revlon it works for me.


hope you will say so too.


all the best
These are the best long-wearing, matte finish foundations I have tried...





Avon Extralasting $11


Revlon Colorstay $12


Clinique Superfit $20


Merle Norman Lasting $27


Clarins Truly Matte $30


Estee Lauder Doublewear $32





And make sure to blot away excess oil with blotting sheets like Clean%26amp;Clear.
I like Physicians Formula Mineral Wear.


It gives great coverage, but is healthy for the skin.. Minimalist formulas allow skin to breathe and help reduce the risk of irritation and breakout.











http://www.physiciansformula.com/staticp鈥?/a>
The one I use is made by Bee Luscious and it is very natural and it has no fillers or oils to clog your pores. It is the most natural looking and breathable foundation I have used.
I use kms mineral essentials. Very natural looking, very gentle on your skin, and great for shine control. :)
The best product that will do everything you want is bee luscious cosmetics liquid minerals. Its an incredible light formula that gives a flawless finish.
Translucent powders


I use NYC translucent powder %26amp; they cost like $3 bucks or $5, pretty cheap, but works good %26amp; it looks natural %26amp; controls shine %26amp; is never pasty.


You should try it, it works great ! :)
mac studio fix its a powder foundation but it has great coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment