Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best brand of foundation and powder for oily skin that reduces shine?

try clinique. Another great thing to use is the clinique toner for oily skin, this really will help. Avoid using foundation if you can at all most are made with oils. Make sure you are using make-up that says FOR OILY skin. Hope I have been of some help.What is the best brand of foundation and powder for oily skin that reduces shine?
instead of wasting a lot of money on expensive foundations/powder i'd recommend trying to invest in a Primer, which is a liquidy cream you put on your face before applying foundation, it helps the foundation stay on looking smooth and keeps your face from getting oily! [Lorac's Aquaprime $30] Report Abuse
What is the best brand of foundation and powder for oily skin that reduces shine?
I only use Mary Kay! You use what is good for your skin type!
I have been using Revlon Colorstay for 10 years. Works great. Then Covergirl Pressed Powder. Never looked at anything else. If it ain't broke.. don't fix it.
Try ';Bare Minerals';.





The coverage you get is better than any cover up/ concealer, foundation, and pressed powder out there ...and it doesn't feel cake-ish or heavy. You can get a brush with a built-in dispenser to put in your purse if/ when you need to touch up.





In addition to the carry-on brush, I carry around tissues that are designed to soak up facial oil, sweat, and dirt when you dab/ pat it on your face.





Instead of using pressed powder, I use the tissues and touch up with Bare Minerals usually twice during an 8-hr day. And that's when I go in and out of the office for meetings all day.





Right before I get my period, my face gets extra sensitive, breaks out, and becomes extra greasy. Bare Minerals doesn't irritate my skin, covers up pimples w/o clogging them up, and gives a natural-looking and (even at my worse) the best near-flawless finish I have been able to get from any product.





I also recommend another Bare Mineral product, the blush. It keeps the shine out, creates a natural highlight, blends like butter, and doesn't irritate my skin or cause break out.





I hope it works for you, too! Good luck
mac is great..same with bare essentials
I just asked this question a couple days ago. Someone suggested to me everyday minerals. I went on their website and ordered a free set sample kit. I only had to pay $3.00 for shipping. It came in the mail 2 days ago and I loved it so much that I ordered a full size set kit last night. It keeps the shine down and looks SO good. It covers everything. I highly recommend it. I love it.
I like Smashbox foundation
Mary kay's medium coverage and Mary Kay's dual powder!!





Beauty Blotters庐 Oil-Absorbing Tissues


100% linen sheets that remove oily shine and keep makeup looking fresh.








www.marykay.com/jfed121
i use Clinque dewy smooth foundation with cover girl's press powder. works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment