Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a good foundation/base to use when you have rosatia? One that doesn't shine or look cakey.?

I use a gentle pure mineral makeup that is great for sensitive skin, acne, and rosacea. It's Kms mineral essentials. My skin looks amazing thanks to this makeup.What is a good foundation/base to use when you have rosatia? One that doesn't shine or look cakey.?
I have a really un-even skin tone so i use the Napolian Perdis Autopilot skin primer which is great, it soothes your skin with chamomile and stops further pollution from entering your pores, it also provides an excellent makeup base as it smoothes your skin, makes it more even, and makes it much easier to apply your foundation. After the base i use mineral makeup, ive found it works well with oily skin. It provides a really thin coverage, doesnt look cakey, but still covers up imperfections, and its good for your skin!What is a good foundation/base to use when you have rosatia? One that doesn't shine or look cakey.?
Physician's Formula is so amazing!


It is by far the best drug store brand to date.


Don't try Bare Minerals and Sheer cover and other mineral makeup when you can just get Physicians formula.





They have a mineral wear line that has great coverage. I use their powder foundation from the mineral wear line. And they also have this powder, which was made for people with skin just like you! It is a green tint, and it may look scary from the container but it covers up redness. They also have concealer that covers up redness, it is also green, but you have to use that first of course, and then foundation, which you would normally do anyway. I'm not sure about the powder. (If you put it on before or after foundation.) But I do know that all their products are great, i've never heard a complaint about it.


Also have this great powder, it is multicolored, and i think it evens out skin tone while brightening. But definitely try the foundation, and if that isn't enough try the green powder.
I have rosacea as do the rest of my family (thanks genetics!) and I love MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15. It's a medium coverage, but it is buildable, which means you can layer more where you need it. One coat is great for my whole face, and then I go back at add more just where I need it (my cheeks). If I am having a really red day, I top with Clinique Perfectly Real Compact and it doesn't look like too much makeup. I went to a new dermatologist a few weeks ago and she told me what beautiful skin I had (from across the room), when I took my makeup off to show her my rosacea, she was very surprised! Studio Fix Fluid is great stuff and it is oil-free.
I am using kms mineral essentials and it covers my red patches very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment