Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best natural looking foundation?

I need it to be really natural lookng and pretty. It's for my school play we have to wear foundation and I don't know what one to get. So it has to look really natural because I'll be onstage under a brand new, bright spotlight. My skin is really pale and I have constant breakouts and my acne stuff makes my face dry.... So I'll need something that is moisterizing but oil free so it won't clog my pores.





Thanks so much for all your answers!!What's the best natural looking foundation?
um i use MAC. its a bit expensive but its grrreeaaatt.





iLOBEit [;What's the best natural looking foundation?
I got one the other day and I love it (Im 16 btw and want to look natural)





it was..like 5.50 or somthing..under 6 dollars








its very creamy moouse feeling and you can't even tell its there..It blends to meet your skin tone


Its called





pure makeup by maybelline new york





I got it in light 3


natural ivory





its about 4 inches tall..blue tube..silver cap on the bottom





I love it


I got it at walgreens
try asking someone from avon or find a good moisturizer that makes you look good
Well, I tried out almay and WOW! it was sooo good! there is one, that kinda looks whiteish and then you smudge it into your skin and it changes into your colour of skin, but u have to make sure u get the right shade...
avon works great


u could use the fair conplexion or the one that doesnt really have a color, but covers up all ur zits and stuff


i 4got what the word is that means no color...but u get what i mean?


break a leg!
Superfit foundation by Clinique. It's a department store brand, but It's very affordable.
Bare Minerals it is amazing you cant feel it and it blends and looks natural, and hides red spots. It Rocks
I just got a loose powder by Physicians Formula and it is AMAZING!


It's called Mineral Wear Talc-Free Illuminating veil.


Mine is in Nude Glow.


If you have pale skin, you should get it in Translucent.


It was $11.99 at Walgreens.


It's probably cheaper at Target or Walmart.


I put it on when I first got it and showed my mom.


She said it looked natural which is how I wanted it to look.


She also said my skin looked flawless.


And I'm very acne-prone.


I agreed.


It DID make my skin look flawless.


I love it so much!


Every girl should have this powder/foundation!


xoxo


Mandiee
My skin in very similar to yours, and I totally understand - I've been doing makeup for productions for awhile, so I understand your dilemma.





Let's start from the beginning; I don't know what you're cleansing your face with, but it sounds a little harsh. I would recommend that you invest in a quality soap like the classic Clinique face wash bar. It doesn't dry, but removes oil and dead skin. Make sure you're washing your face once in the morning and once in the evening.


Also exfoliating every 3 to 4 days with a ';rougher'; scrub will help.


You also need to moisturize at least once a day - I recommend Cetaphil moisturizer, available at Wal*Mart. It dries quickly, but gives you just enough moisture without feeling oily.


A great natural looking foundation, not only for your production but for everyday is Neutrogena's Glow Sheers - available at Wal*Mart - they look incredibly natural and won't be too oily. Just go area by area of your face with a sponge and gently press it into your skin.


You need a light, translucent powder like Artistry's powder containers - they have a great light shade that will look great on your fair skin.


Hope this helps you and have a great time with your play!
Personally, I love max factor make up (the mousse foundation)...I have really pale skin too and they do stuff light enough...sometimes a lot of make up is too orange! It's a lovely light foundation.
get true match the powder it works really good ! you cant even tell its on ! or trublend works pretty good ! but be sure to get the color of your skin !
i would use bare minerals because it covers up, but it doesn't clog your pores or become cakey and thick on your face.
Bare minerals for sure. the mac makeup loox like stage makeup!
Covergirl Clean Makeup - its coverup that looks very natural, smells great and makes your skin feel really clean and smooth. I love it!
Bare minerals.





Enough said.





It is the best makeup on earth.





http://www.bareminerals.com/





(:





-Cass
Bare Minerals is pretty good.
You have a few options here.





First off, for a truly flawless finish, start with a primer. I really like Laura Mericer's. It's also got a moisturizer in it, so that's a plus:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





If you want to go higher-end, I'd recommend Makeup Forever's HD foundation, available at Sephora.com. The makeup was actually formulated for entertainment, eg, photos, video, etc so that it's nearly undetectable. This retails for about $40.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Smashbox has their own version as well. But I can't stand behind it 100%, as I haven't used it.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





On the lower end, you can try Revon's Colorstay. They come in formulas for oily or dry skin. This is great stuff and it literally covers all day. It runs about $11 and is available in CVS, Target, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, etc.





http://revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Product鈥?/a>








On another note, you may want to try a foundation brush for application. It's really the best for flawless coverage. Sephora has their own brand of these, and you can use them just as well on the Revlon as the Makeup Forever.





They actually have a sale on them:


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





If you want to go with a powder to set it, Makeup Forever has a powder that goes with the HD makeup.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>








Here's a coupon for Sephora if you decide to go that route.





Code: SHIP35


Discount: ONE WEEK ONLY! Get FREE Shipping on orders of $35 or more! Enter code SHIP35 at checkout! Valid dates: 2/12/09- 2/20/09
Bare Minerals is very natural looking and works so well! It's a little pricey at about $60 for a start-up kit (includes 2 shades of foundation, bronzer, mineral veil, 3 brushes and a instruction dvd)- but definitely worth it.








For more information:


http://www.bareminerals.com/
i have very similar skin..i use clinique


their foundation is very light and they have a variety of shades
Bare Minerals all the way! Its very natural looking but it will cover all your flaws!





Heres the link :] (This foundation also has SPF 15!)





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P61003%26amp;shouldPaginate=true%26amp;categoryId=5737





Good Luck Hun!
It depends on your skin color.





Some companies do light colors well, but their tan colors are too orange and vice versa.





Go to the make-up counter in a good department store. Look at the clerks. Choose the clerk with the best looking make-up and you have a good chance of getting something you will like.





Splurge! One 50.00 bottle with last longer and look better than buying a new 7.99 bottle at the drugs tore every 8 weeks because it just isn't good enough.
bare minerals!
I think Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is really good; it isn't too oily and it covers spots quite well. I'd use some kind of oil-balancing moisturiser underneath it as well, maybe one that fights spots. Good luck with your play =)
Bare Minerals definatelyyy!!
My mom and I use Bare minerals. It really works! It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment