Thursday, December 24, 2009

My skin is so shine some times on my nose what kinda foundation should i wear?

You should try the Bare Escentuals line of cosmetics. Its a powder foundation that you brush on that helps me with my shiny skin. L'Oreal has a version out that's much less expensive and I've tried and liked. Both are SPF 18.My skin is so shine some times on my nose what kinda foundation should i wear?
oil free.... but maybe try using a powder rather then a liquid foundationMy skin is so shine some times on my nose what kinda foundation should i wear?
wear a foundation that will match the rest of your body. Don't use dark foundation if you have a pale face or vise versa.
A person who has oily skin should avoid any makeup that contains oil. Oil on an oily face is like adding fuel to a fire. I would suggest using a makeup that doesn't contain oil as an ingredient. Powder can help at first; however, once it absorbs oil throughout the day it may actually start to cake and this may provide an appearance that is somewhat less attractive. Regularly clean the skin. Try to avoid oily foods and drink lots of water. Most typical makeup manufacturers will carry both types of makeup - ones with oil and oil-free.
don;t wear foundation on your nose, use pressed powder, it wont get all yucky.
Don't wear any of that crap. It's bad for your skin and only causes more problems. Maybe you sweat too much.
A matte foundation works well with oily or shiny skin. It diminishes the shine. I also use Clean and Clear's oil absorbing strips throughout the day and Clinique has a t-zone shine control creme that you apply under your makeup to control shine throughout the day. Believe me, I've tried it all and they have been the best for me. Definitely try the matte foundation. A lot of brands carry that type.

No comments:

Post a Comment