Thursday, December 24, 2009

Natural foundation?

I'm trying to find a good foundation. I want something that has natural ingredients, but not mineral make-up. I've had horrible experiences it. Makes me look chalky. Anyway I've heard Origins is good. Is it good or is there something better?? I have sensitive/combo skin and I'm really pale. I would like something that helps my skin and also doesn't have talc. Something with light to medium coverage since my skin isn't that bad. Just wanting to enhance features not cover. I want a natural look.





Thanks!Natural foundation?
use natural organic products only





http://www.skincareorganix.com/pm-244-15鈥?/a>Natural foundation?
try MAC. theres alot of range for u to try. i love MAC hyper real foundation coz it gives dewy looking. finish it wif studiofix powder using big brush.





*for foundation u can choose ur skintone colour but choose one shade darker for ur powder or vice versa





goodluck
physician's formula just came out with a whole line of organic makeup, including foundation.
i recommend you Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment