Thursday, December 24, 2009

Please help! What is the best full coverage, long lasting foundation but is oil free and will not shine?

throughout the day? I am about to go to the mall, I don't really want a revlon or almay..I mean top quality, what is the best one?Please help! What is the best full coverage, long lasting foundation but is oil free and will not shine?
I recommend Mac Matte Finish foundation or Mac Studio Fix...its a oil free powder and foundation in one. Also, they have a blot powder that I absolutely love. It does't cake up on your face so you can use it as often as needed throughout the day. The pricing ranges from $22-$30. Mac is the best.Please help! What is the best full coverage, long lasting foundation but is oil free and will not shine?
I highly recommend Bare Minerals.... Stays on aaaall day and keeps shine away!!! I love the stuff!! You can try it out at the mall...if they have a Sephora store.
I've heard that MAC is like stage make-up, so using MAC foundation of powder isn't the best idea unless you're a drag queen. But, I've heard wonderfull things about Revlon Stay Active. It is made specifically for what you mentioned. I know that you said that you didn't want Revlon, but I've found that the cheaper brands work just as well, if not better than the more expensive ones.
M.A.C. lasts forever. the only reason i dont like it is because i htink it is shiny. my favorite is Clinique. i've heard good things about Elizibeth Arden tho. Ask the ladies at the desk to let you try some on, and pick which one u like the best. gl.
MAC is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment