Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best foundation for a natural look?

I've tried so many foundations but non of them look natural so can someone tell me a good foundation such as revlon covergirl loreal or whichever is good!What is the best foundation for a natural look?
Try the new Cover Girl Aqua smooth. I use the one in the blue compact. It transforms from solid to liquid and you don't have to use a whole lot at once. It makes your skin look amazing. They also have concealer of that same brand which also has aqua smooth and it makes eye circles not look so dark and noticeable. I have tried so many cover up brands and I think this one is the best. You can read reviews on the covergirl.com website. It is about 12 bucks where I bought it at walmart but cover up last a while and I think it is a very good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment