Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best natural looking liquid foundation that gives great coverage?

I am looking for a good foundation to use that will give GREAT coverage. Does Loreal work well? my Friend said it did and it looked great on her. Do you know of any that look natural? I have a warm skin tone, but discoloration and red spots


:( any suggestions?


p.s please dont recommend powder or bare minerals they didn't give me enough coverage. thanksWhat is the best natural looking liquid foundation that gives great coverage?
Loreal, in my opinon, works really good.


i use loreal visible lift, and i have red skin as well.


but with this foundation, i even had a chick come up to me and say, ';I wish i had your skin!';


haha, so yeah, loreal works pretty good. i just have to reapply it like every two hours, but that's fine with me.


=)What is the best natural looking liquid foundation that gives great coverage?
i use this natural foundation colour from faceshop, it comes in a tube. its a liquid foundation but dries matt. i have some red spots and it gives great coverage!
paula dorf is amazing but pricey. lasts forever though
i agree with your friend. it works great if you have acne too.
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment