Thursday, December 24, 2009

If you put liquid make-up on your lips for a morbid effect how do you keep it from getting gross.?

I know it seems a little weird to ask this question. But for years I've been putting liquid make-up on my lips to give them a morbid, pale lighter effect. I like it, I can't go a day without doing it. I hate wearing lipsticks and lipgloss because they break down the liquid make-up on my lips and make it gross, and as the day goes on and I'm at school my make-up as well on my face and lips, and my nose which has tons of freckles on it. I use the make-up to cover them all up, and im deathly pale, so I just put liquid makeup on my lips too. But as the day goes on it gets gross, and builds up this nasty resedue/spit nastyness (I can't really describe it except it's annoying and looks icky.) And It builds up to the corners of my mouth and on the inner rim of my lips. I don't know what to do. It also starts to crack and makes my lips look oober dry and I hate it. But I cannot not wear it on my lips, I hate my natural lip color and skin. Is there anybody that can relate to me, and give me any ideas to stop it from cracking and havving that resdue in the corner of my lips? Should I use some sort of lip primer? Idk. Help me Please.If you put liquid make-up on your lips for a morbid effect how do you keep it from getting gross.?
I do the same thing.


This works for me, hope it does for you too. :D





First;


Put a little bit of lip balm on, but dont make your lips glossy-like.


Then put a makeup primer for your eyes ( like mac paints or udpp)


Put CONCEALER instead of foundation over your lips, but dont rub it in ( liquid concealer works best, but stick also works)


Dab the concealer in until its dry.


Put another coat if wanted.


Then put a sheer coat of lipgloss on.





This will last about 5 hours, well it does for me.


You may have to re do it during the day,


just take 2 mins to repeat the process to look better. :D





Try to not rub or fidgit with you lips too much.





ALSO! *****


if you take your toothbrush with a little bit of warm water on it, and brush your lips lightly with it in the morning and night, it helps keep them smoother and less dry looking.





Hope i helped;





Good luck :DIf you put liquid make-up on your lips for a morbid effect how do you keep it from getting gross.?
I think it's sad that girls can't just embrace who they are.
first, if you want to keep it looking fresh all day it takes work. you cant just put it on in the morning and forget it. it also depends on the brand of liquid make up you are using. wet-n-wild is not the answer. try going to a sephora store and letting the makeup artist know exactly what look it is you are wanting and they can help.
i would stop. go see a dermatologist for good make ups to use

No comments:

Post a Comment