Friday, December 18, 2009

Is it possible to remove liquid silicone from your lips?

I had silicone liquid injected in my top lip in 1998 and have never been fully happy. In fact i was told it would last for only 3 years and i found out that it's permanent. I have asked a cosmetic surgeon if it can be removed and have been told it's not possible since it wasn't inject as small ';beads';. Does anyone know any different?Is it possible to remove liquid silicone from your lips?
Anything is possible in plastic surgery. I think he'd have to cut open your lip, and take the silicone out that way. I don't think its possible with just a syringe. It might be though, since it is liquid. Go to a different sergeon, and see what he thinks. But really, there has to be a way. :)Is it possible to remove liquid silicone from your lips?
No, It's not possible.





xoxo.
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment