Monday, December 28, 2009

Revlon beyond natural foundation - does it work?

recentley ive notcied a lot of adverts about this foundation. i think it looks awesome but am dubious about it because im not sure if it does exactly what it says on the tin.





if anyone has tried it can you please give me some information about it? if its not great can you recomend a foundation that looks really natural?Revlon beyond natural foundation - does it work?
Is that the one that is white and it blends to match your skin? I've tried it, it worked well, it matched perfectly. But I answered another question about it a while ago and most people said it didn't work... So, I guess it all depends on your skin, lol.





One I've tried that looks really natural is by Maybelline, I think it's called Pure makeup or something like that, it's in a light greenish bluish bottle with a silver cap. It's 50% water or something like that. I like that one a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment