Monday, December 28, 2009

Can anyone reccomend a good natural looking foundation?

I have been using mineral makeup but found it doesnt give me enough coverage. I am wanting something thats not to heavy, natural looking and also will not dry out my skin.





Has anyone used a good one that would be suitable?





thanks =)Can anyone reccomend a good natural looking foundation?
Chanel Teint Innocence is great...it looks like your skin but better. It has good coverage also, and stays on all day. I think it's an spf 12 or 15. Very very natural and healthy looking, but also pretty expensive $45.00 and ounce. But so worth it!!!


There's a review of it on my blog if you want more info:





http://musingsofamakeupjunkie.blogspot.c鈥?/a>





There's also before and after pictures of me wearing it if that'll help.Can anyone reccomend a good natural looking foundation?
okay well i just bought belle pierre mineral makeup and itlooks totally natural but you said you dont want mineral makeup





the makeup i used before the mineral makeup was my estee lauder compact. i absolutely loved it!


it covers everthing on your face and it doesnt look like your wearing much makeup. the only reason why i switched is because i wanted to try out mineral makeup cuz i dont need much coverage... im only 15





so definately try estee lauder you can get it at dillards!
Try Bourjois, Bobbi Brown, Make-up Forever .


Make-up forever has the most natural coverage .


Bobbi Brown looks natural but allows buildable coverage if you need more .





Bourjois has a coverage that is comparable to expensive brands that is sutiable for those on a budget.





The decision is still yours to make. Try them out and have fun !
Perscriptives has a sheer cover, it light's and doesn't feel like you are wearing cake. But just like the mineral foundation you may have to use some coverup on spots that need alittle help. Try using the perscriptives concealer under your foundation you might like the results. Try it next time your at the mall.
Hi, I'm a makeup artist at Sephora and would be happy to address your concern. I use Laura Mercier. She is known for her ';flawless face'; line. There are 4 simple steps to achieve this look.





Step 1: Use Foundation Primer to smooth and prep the skin.





Step 2: Apply foundation. Choose the formula you like based on your skin type and the coverage that you want. To cover imperfections, I recommend a liquid foundation because it covers more. I would only wear this when I have many blemishes. On a daily basis I would wear a powder foundation.





Step 3: Apply concealer. Again, choose the formula you like based on your skin type and the coverage that you want.





Step 4: Use Loose Setting Powder. This will make the makeup last longer and adds a nice glow to your face.





Here's a link:





http://sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarch鈥?/a>





I know you only wanted suggestions for a tfoundation, but being so satisfied with my use of Laura Mercier and her products, I had to share my product knowledge with you so you can at least know about it. It would be wonderful if you tried it! =)





I hope this helped! Feel free to come in for a free consultation. Also, don't be afraid to ask for samples, everyone does. Good luck! =)
It's called Make Up For Ever. You can get it at Sephora. I was using a Lancome product and went to a makeup artist who gave me a lesson. She said that was way too heavy for someone my age (I'm 26) and that I should use something much lighter.So she suggested that and I've noticed a great improvement. I even look better in pictures now. Give it a try.
Use the Stick Foundation from Bee Luscious. It is still a mineral foundation but in a stick for better fuller coverage. Yet it is still very light and airy feeling on you skin. It is the perfect full coverage foundation you will find. Search Google for Bee Luscious.
Diorskin Forever Flawless liquid foundation with SPF. Full coverage but not a mask. A little goes a long way, so a 1oz bottle lasts a long time... it doesn't dry out my skin like MAC does..


The price might put you off.. $45 here in Canada, about 15 bucks more than MAC.


Up to youuu haha
have you tried Sheer Cover mineral makeup, it has more coverage than other mineral foundations. it's really good. sheercover.com
clinique clarifying foundation its really light not heavy and it looks really natural make sure they do a skin match on yu =]
There are lot of natural makeup tips in www.jmbeautytips.com
Bare minerals! It is amazing and healthy for you. You can get it at sephora
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment