Monday, December 28, 2009

Which foundation for a natural glow to face?

I hardly where makeup just eyeshadow and mascara, I don't have any acne, but I want my face to have a glow or smooth feeling and look to it. NO shiny look or cake face. Just something Natural.. Thanks.


I've heard mineral foundation works, but eh, I have no idea! Brands and tips please! Thanks so much! Which foundation for a natural glow to face?
Bare Escentuals is a great brand. It is a healthy alternative to the usual heavy makeup most wear. The ingredients are all natural minerals which will not clog pores. Their foundation (Bare Minerals) is superior to any other and a little goes a long way. The brand might seem a little pricey at first glance, but it really lasts a long time and once you try it, you will never go back to regular foundation. All you do is put a little in the lid of the jar, swirl the brush around in the lid, tap off excess and apply in a circular motion around your face. It literally feels like you are not wearing makeup, however, it gives GREAT coverage and lasts all day. It makes your face look almost flawless but compared with the liquid foundations and the old powder types, you feel like you're wearing nothing. It's really strange but true! They have a fantastic selection of colors to choose from. The following link will take you to Bare Escentuals foundation page where you can see all their shades. http://store.bareescentuals.com/bareMine鈥?/a> After looking at their shade colors, click on the shade selector button and view 15 diverse women to see if one of them is close to your tone. I think this will be very helpful as there is a description of the tone next to each face and the shade that goes along with it. Also, just so you know, their concealer is fabulous and easy to apply. I totally recommend the bisque multi tasking minerals which is really a fantastic concealer along with the foundation, at least to start. Great coverage.They have starter kits to purchase which makes it more afordable, and gives you everything necessary including the brushes. You can view a ';how to apply'; video at the following link which will be good for you and extemely helpful. Watch it and see. If it seems to good to be true, it is not. Trust me...it is wonderful! The link to see the video is:


http://www.bareminerals.com/on/demandwar鈥?/a>


Hope this was helpful! Good luck and God bless!Which foundation for a natural glow to face?
I barely wear make-up as well. But when I have to I HIGHLY recommend wearing ID Bare Minerals. It's not cake like and goes on so light. It barely feels like you are wearing anything. It might be pricey but I swear that it is worth it. I usually wear that foundation with just mascara and I'm good to go. You might want to buy the starter kit or go into one of their stores (they are starting to open in alot of malls) or try going into Ulta. They are usually friendly and helpful in their with choosing colors and such. Try not to let them pressure you into buying unnecessary brushes though cause they are pricey as well. Good luck and I hope this helps.
I wouldn't go with mineral makeup!! It's drying sometimes and in reality it doesn't give you a glow.





Try a tinted moisturizer, and mix it with a liquid highlighter. One dewy tinted moisturizer I have is by Physicians Formula and it's the Organic one, you can't miss it. It won't be as smooth as you might like, but also a light weight one that isn't too thick or fake looking... is Maybelline liquid mineral foundation, I don't know the name of it but I love it. It's sheer, but just enough to smoothen out your skin.





I wait until it's 40-50% off at drugstores. So then it's only like 5$.


There are lots of liquid highlighters out there, from bonne bell, to Stila, to No7 Boots. Or the Revlon one.
I am the queen of makeup! I know every kind and which looks best on different people. Try either Avon Mineral Powder, or Mark Face Xpert. If you want to get something you will find in stores, try some Rimmel Mineral Makeup and get a cheap mascara. You'll have a great look in no time. Also if you want to glam it up a little, just add some darker eyeshadow.
My favorite as a makeup artist is Bare Minerals by ID. The starter kit comes with everything you need to start having a perfect looking face with great coverage that is all natural and is good for your skin which is why you see so many companies turning to Minerals. They are not as expensive as people think. The kit comes with 3 brushes and alone each brush is at least 20 bucks. You basically get the makeup free. I love it and I love the way my face isn't oily anymore. I am glad I no longer use liquid cover. It's great for acne also. You can actually sleep in it. It com es with a cd to tell you how to use their makeup. A few other things they sell can help you achieve the look you want. Skin rever-upper, It comes with the kit too. One that doesn't is well rested, it's my saver. It makes your eyes look rested by covering bags. Then get rose radiance unless you are tan then get warm radiance. They even have clear radiance. All are great. I buy their whole line. Ever since I found it I fell in love and so did everyone in my life. You will enjoy it too. You an try it free and get a free makeover at Sephora or ulta. Have fun, Hope this helps.
I don't wear makeup either, but the only thing i have found that can really work to make your skin have a healthy glow is to eat salmon! it really helps and it is good for you. Eat healthy foods and take care of your body, your skin reflects what you put into it.
After you moisturize and prime, mix a bit of highlighter with your foundation. If you use a powder or cream foundation mix the highlighter with your moisturizer, then prime and put on foundation.
I would suggest L'oreal Bare Mineral. The best way to apply it is to lightly brush the powder over your face. By keeping a light hand you will keep the look fresh and light.





Check out the all things makeup at


http://makeupcentral.today.com/
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment