Thursday, December 24, 2009

Foundation that makes my skin ';shine';?

The best foundation for this that I saw was this Korean foundation called ';shine foundation'; or something.. but unfortunately it was $45.. so yeah I am looking for it to be a reasonable price. When I say ';shine'; btw, I mean that sort of air-brushed/luminous look. Any reccomendations?Foundation that makes my skin ';shine';?
yes Korean make up are expensive ^^;


have you tried bb cream with highlighter?





I am using lioele beyond the solution (foundation) and lioele silky highlighter bb touch :)





you can also try skin 79, Missha, and other major brand.





good luck!Foundation that makes my skin ';shine';?
I used to want this look too but when I went to sephora the beauty consultants there explained to me that a shiny foundation would be ridiculous. so they told me to get this stuff by benefit called ';high beam'; it works great! I get an amazing, fresh dewy look just buy highlighting with that stuff. I run a line down my nose up my cheekbones, middle of my chin, and a little in the center of my forehead then I blend it out really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment