Thursday, December 24, 2009

My lips peels when in contact with liquid. Why does this happen? The skin tissue in my mouth does this too,?

Why does this happen? The skin tissue in my mouth does this too, sloughing of oral tissues which is due to toothpaste and/or mouthwash.





I changed(constantly) the toothpaste, and mouthwash. I think I found that problem but still, my lips comes raw and comes off..





It's pretty bad, I went to dentist, knowing that it'll happen. While they were cleaning it, and finished, said I can rinse mouth out, and they walked away and the rawness where I can wipe it off was kinda embarressing, no one seen me wipe it off, but the person cleaning mouth prolly was like, wow raw looking whiteness!





Know what causes this?


I don't really have dry lips, I put something on it all the time. I used many many many things, even coconut oil, olive, etc. All does the samething.. So, no dry lips.. I can not even put anything on and it does it...





Could it be that my saliva is too acidic and I need to eat more foods higher in alkaline? I ordered a pH tester strips, I'll see how it reads..My lips peels when in contact with liquid. Why does this happen? The skin tissue in my mouth does this too,?
Your symptoms certainly sound unusual. There are unlikely to be due to salivary pH. Rather, they may be due several connective tissue or autoimmune disorders. Possibilities may include lichen planus, cicatrical phemphigoid, pemphigus, and more. Infections may also cause similar symptoms, as can several other diseases.





You should consult your doctor about these symptoms. He/she may refer you to a dermatologist for further diagnosis or treatment.My lips peels when in contact with liquid. Why does this happen? The skin tissue in my mouth does this too,?
um go talk to a doctor now!! this could be a sign of llipcancer or something. yes my lips are very dry to but dont use lip chap because that can give you cancer. Contact your doctor/dentist now and tell them your problem becuase it could save your life

No comments:

Post a Comment